2003-04-17 Willy De la Court (0.3.8)
* Going Beta
* Bugfix in confparser global options where not added to the data structure
* Cleanup of some unused vars
* Notify the parser structure when the user changes some data
* Only save the conf file when something has actually changed
2003-04-15 Willy De la Court (0.3.7)
* Lots of changes to get it to compile with gcc 3.2.2
* Include yacc en flex generated source files solves a lot of problems
2003-04-14 Willy De la Court (0.3.6)
* Force yacc & flex in Makefile
* Fixed Version string
* Removed old files
2003-04-12 Willy De la Court (0.3.5)
* Make sure docs can be build on pre CVS version
* Included spec file for rpm creation
2003-04-11 Willy De la Court (0.3.4)
* Conditional compilation to disable feature that are only available in KDE-CVS
* modification to parsers to accept empty files.
2003-04-08 Willy De la Court (0.3.3)
* bugfix and styleguide changes
2003-03-28 Willy De la Court (0.3.2)
* Some UI modifications
* Added ability to see Log output from the commands that are executed
* Added Syntax Error dialog with higlighted lines
* Leases file parser
2003-03-24 Willy De la Court (0.3.1)
* all changes to netaccess and fish made into CVS
* final touches to the UI
* possibility to Start/Stop/Restart/Reload DHCPD servers
* local and remote support
* removed some debugging code
2003-03-10 Willy De la Court
* New HomePage http://www.linux-lovers.be/index.php?show=kcmdhcpd
2003-02-24 Willy De la Court (0.3.0)
* Rewrite of parser in yacc/lex
* Started a new GUI look
* Remote administration using KIO::NetAccess
2000-03-28 Karl Backstr�
* Ported from KTabListBox to QListView.
2000-01-04 Karl Backstr�
* Moving kcmdhcpd to the new KCModule system.
1999-07-31 Karl Backstr�
* Making kcmdhcpd almost compile with Qt-2.0 and Kde-2.0
1999-05-28 Karl Backstr�
* Made Kcmdhcpd compile with Qt 2 Kde 2
* Included support for broadcast.
* Included support for Group/Host
1999-02-07 Karl Backstr� (0.2.0)
* A new advanced options dialog.
* Included support for a lot of new servers.
* Multiple servers does now work.
1999-02-04 Karl Backstr�
* Added wins server support and some bugfixes.
1999-01-22 Karl Backstr� (0.1.1)
* Initial release.